Click below to view our latest school dinner menu:
External Link: https://foodforthoughtschools.co.uk/
Download: Spring Menu 2023 [PDF]
Please check the Liverpool City Councils website to see if you are eligible to Free School Meals.
External Link: Free School Meals Application
If you are eligible for Free School Meals and you have applied and have been accepted; please email school to inform us at email@example.com.
Download: Free School Meals Information [PDF]
Free School Meals
Changes to Free School Meals Eligibility under Universal Credit
The eligibility criteria for free school meals have been changed. This letter explains the changes and how they might affect you.
What are the new eligibility criteria?
Children are entitled to receive free school meals if they or their parents/guardians receive any of the benefits below:
- Universal credit, provided they have an annual net earned income not exceeding £7,400 (£616.67 per month)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16, 190, as assessed by HMRC
- Working Tax Credit run-on paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Please read the letter below for further details.
If you think your child may be eligible for free school meals please apply by calling into the school office for an application or by using the link below to download a form. The school office staff can then make the application for you online.
The Liverpool City Council have an ‘Urgent Needs’ Fund for people who are currently experiencing hardship, due to the coronavirus outbreak.
The fund is open to anyone who is experiencing the following issues:
- People who have no food, gas or electricity
- People who have received benefit sanctions or who have applied for benefits but haven’t received an award yet
- People who have been put on Furlough by their employer and are experiencing hardship as a result of the 20% reduction in their salary
- People who have a number of children at home and are unable to feed them due to school closures
- Any other issues that cause hardship
The process is as follows:-
The support worker or the person experiencing hardship should call telephone number: 0151 233 3053 to speak to an operator.
A series of questions will be asked to determine if the person is eligible for support. If they are, they or you will be supported over the phone to complete an online application form.
A decision will be given within 2 days of the application being accepted.
THIS AWARD THAT IS GIVEN, DOESN’T NEED TO BE PAID BACK!